Removal and Installation of tapered Roller Bearings, Railway Bearings (TBU / SP / Tarol Bearing Sets), Wheels, Wheel Rings, Labyrinth Rings, Inner Rings (NU-NJ Bearing Rings), Axle Boxes, Brake Discs.
Removal and installation made easy with the BETEX Bearing Puller-Pusher
The right equipment to remove or install tapered roller bearings!
For example TBU / SP / Tarol bearing sets. This damage-free solu- tion makes re-use a real possibility.
- Mobile and easy to use by one person
- Pulling (dismantling) capacity adjustable to max.100 tons
- Pushing (mounting) capacity adjustable to max. 68 tons
- Suitable for locomotives, passenger and freight cars
BETEX HXPM 100 ton puller, for removing train wheels
With arms spreading to a maximum of 1500mm and a maximum shaft length of 1225mm, this is the perfect tool for removing heavy components such as train wheels, gear wheels, axle boxes, brake discs, etc.
- Self-centering arms ensure safety
- Adjustable from 3- to 2-arm puller
- Adjustable claws
BETEX MF Quick-heater for removal & installation of labyrinth rings, NU, NJ bearing rings
Middle frequency induction heating is a safe and effective heating method, which improves the quality of installation or maintenance of rolling stock. This method saves a lot of time, compared to conventional methods like blow torches, heating rings, “home-made” pullers etc.
- Clean and safe
- No water cooling necessary
- Temperature control
- Fixed and flexible inductors
- Energy efficient
Mounting gear wheels and bearings with BETEX 40 RSD/RMD TURBO induction heater
With practical swivel arm for easy handling. This powerful, yet compact mobile heater heats gears and bearings weighing up to ± 350 kg. Ideal in workshops for assembling components with min. bore Ø 30 mm.
Low frequency induction heating ensures quick, even heating, with no loss of original lubrication or other disadvantages caused by traditional heating methods.
BETEX GIGANT TURBO
- for heating train wheel rings
- max. temperature: 240 °C
- time used to heat this wheel ring: 16 minutes
- time and energy efficient